Our Office Hours:
- Monday - 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Tuesday - 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Wednesday - 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Thursday - 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Fridays - 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday - By Appointment
- Sunday - By Appointment
Choosing the right HVAC contractor is an important decision and we know our customers have choices. Here are just a few of the reasons why we feel that Deeck Mechanical deserves your consideration:
1. Our customers are our number one asset and we treat them that way. Customer service and satisfaction is our #1 priority. We are far more concerned with building lasting relationships than pushing a particular sale.
2. We specialize in using the latest, state-of-the art equipment designed for maximum efficiency and to save our customers money over the long haul.
3. We help educate our customers. It's often confusing for homeowners to make decisions on a repair or new system--so we go to great lengths to make sure our customers are educated (in plain, easy to understand language) on all available options.
4. We stand behind our work and products. A free one-year service contract (including courtesy maintenance, tune-ups, and more) is provided to all customers who install a new system.
5. With 12 trucks and 24/7 staffing we can handle your needs and emergencies---whenever they happen. We guarantee you will talk to an actual person, whether it's 3pm or 3am!
6. We are the area's leader in installing geothermal systems. Our tech savvy staff can help you understand the importance of energy efficiency and how a system helps pays for itself over the course of its lifetime.
7. Respect for you and your home is paramount! Each of our technicians will arrive on time, and once there, will apply shoe protectors to ensure your home stays clean of any debris.
8. Highly trained technicians. Our staff is the bedrock of our company, so we make sure they are trained in the latest areas of technical expertise.
9. We give back to our community! Philanthropy is important to us, and while we don't go around bragging about it, we have been involved in a variety of meaningful projects from providing free comfort systems to Hospice, Homeless Shelters, and the St. Jude's House.